Here is why an independent home inspector is completely objective.
Buyers want to know that a home is safe structurally and mechanically sound and free of health risk, our home inspectors visual evaluation will provide a solid foundation of knowledge about the home, its components and system in addition to reporting any deficiencies or potential failures, our home inspector will conduct a comprehensive visual inspection - inside and out - the inspector report will identify deficiencies that must be disclosed to potential buyers, it will include recommendations for repairs that may enhance the marketability of your home, a professional home inspection can help you sell your home faster at the highest possible price, a pre-sale inspection is a valuable marketing tool. Our comprehensive home inspection include visual evaluation of nearly 400 different items that effect the safety, condition and value of a home.
- Provides peace of mind and assists you to make a sound home-buying decision
- Reveals the need for repairs or replacements before you buy and at what costs
- Limits the number of surprises you may discover after you move in
- Gives you invaluable details about your new home – the condition of the property and its systems/components, safety concerns, where the main shutoff valves to the utilities are located, maintenance recommendations, renovation/improvement recommendations and any questions you may have at the time of the inspection
- Receive free telephone consultation for one full year after you own your home
- A key benefit is that you will be prepared for the sale - if any problems are discovered that need to be addressed, you can have the repairs or improvements done on your own terms, on your own schedule, saving you money.
- Our experience has shown that most homes that receive a pre-sale inspection spend less time on the market and sell at prices closer to the listing price.
- A frontier inspection report will provide prospective buyers peace of mind and may minimize price negotiations during the sales process. You will also have an advantage over other properties the buyer is considering that may not have an inspection report available.
- Surprise problems uncovered by the buyer’s inspector may cause delays in closing, and you may end up paying for repairs at the last minute, or accept a lower price on your home - be prepared and ready, rather than unprepared and reactionary.